My lil fam

My lil fam

Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm 28! Wahoo

I must admit I am so excited to be 28! I wouldn't have ever imagined this is where I would be at this age but I am so blessed and highly favored!! Also, I love even numbers, thus 28!! Wahoo.

This has been a phenomenal birthday for me! I have celebrated with 'Birthday Week'!! Ha! And I'm loving every minute of it. It kicked off with me getting my hair 'did'. Then, followed by a day at the spa with an hour massage and facial. Next, was birthday dinner with my parents and sister and of course all the kiddos. Then, it was birthday dinner with my mother in law, sister in law and her boyfriend along with all the kids. I also scored a Kate Spade hand bag on my birthday that cost me $9.47, after the price tag showing it had sold for $365, that's what I call a deal! Not to mention it is an adorable hand bag and perfectly fitting for me! :)

Last but certainly not least, we got a cabin for a long weekend getaway in Gatlingburg!

Now, that's what I call a BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment