My lil fam

My lil fam

Sunday, January 31, 2010

No COMPUTER!!!

Oh my I have almost went crazy without the Internet and TV! No, its not a fast or anything along those lines but just a matter of us determining our "needs" or better yet our wants. Its been tough for me, no doubt. However, I have accomplished a lot more in an average day than what I normally would because there is no loss of half hour time increments from the TV or internet trapping me!

Well to catch up on this month, I decided that I wouldn't make a New Year's Resolution because I didn't think it mattered, I felt like 2009 was such a hard year so I had decided to just float on my back through 2010. Then, on the last day of the month, today, I watched a sermon on claiming your blessing and on Eichboh, meaning the "glory is gone." My glory isn't gone. I may have had a tough 2009 but I was still blessed and highly favored and rewarded with a gift from God, Miss Brinley Rae, our little angel. I have decided that I am going to go forward and run, not float through this upcoming year. I am going to do things with deliberation and know that MY God is in control and. HE will guide my steps, and I AM blessed because I'm still standing!

Going forth, I am proclaiming that we are blessed and highly favored. That the call of God won't take us where the Will of God can't protect us. So I am putting on my armor from God and preparing for war fare because I'm not going to be passive and set on the bench just because I had a set back in 2009.

I know that God has a plan and a purpose for our lives and I can already see him moving, since my new mindset. I have confidence that this year will be a year of growth and just because I don't like "growing pains", I am still thankful that I am not were I used to be but I'm not were I am going to be! SO here we go God I am letting go of my "buts" and going with you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment