My lil fam

My lil fam

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Change, Change and more change


Well to say the least there has been change going on....


I have continued to struggle with whether or not I should, could work with three kids and what would be the best for the family. I miss medical sales but I don't miss setting at a desk all day from my previous job. I am praying for the perfect part time job to fall into my lap! In the mean time of me and my dilemma there has been even more change.




First, Colton is officially off the bottle! Yes, to some this would seem simple but for Colton, his bottle became his second mommy when I lost my milk supply and wasn't able to nurse any more. So at 2yrs and 2months we had a detox on our little man and he is "ba-ie" free!! I mean he still asks but then he immediately says, "ba-ie fooora babies." So cute. Then on top of detox mode for Colton he lost his beloved potty monkey, where you ask, I don't know or else it wouldn't be lost! So he has a new friend, baby lion! Whew! Glad he cuts his losses and moves on quickly.


Speaking of cutting, that is another change we are experiencing, Princess Brinley is cutting her teeth! This girl has no pain tolerance at all, poor baby! She is also growing and thus her appetite is too. Therefor we have embarked on the adventure of baby cereal and she loves it so much she growls and pushes the spoon into her mouth if I'm not feeding her fast enough! I will upload you a pic of this messy scene!




Last, we are still working on project remodel the whole house! Ahhh! Curse you HGTV for your ideas! Well they are not entirely to blame. We needed the space and I am not complaining, except for its a lot more to clean....and soon to be more!? To top it all Ray has mentioned he is almost ready to do phase #3 of the remodel the addition of the garage and new master suite, etc! AHHH! Ray, can I have a maid??




.....Change~no one likes it except a wet baby! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment