My lil fam

My lil fam

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A December to Remember...












Its been a December to Remember! I think I will quit my job every year for the holidays!
This was a busy month!
First, we got snow! Yes it only lasted a few hours but we enjoyed every minute of it! I have no idea how I managed to even get Christmas shopping done but I did!
We went to the Fantasy of Trees and that was an adventure, to say the least. It was not bad but the kids just weren't that into it. I think we may nap before we go next year! However, Bryson did tell Santa what he wanted (Bry is petrified of people dressed up in costumes) Spike the Ultra Dinosaur! And what did Santa bring? Spike!
Then, Bryson was a shepherd for his school performance, or other known as mothers day out. He did excellent! He had two lines, "thank you for coming to our naniviny (nativity) performance. We hope you enjoyed the show!" He said his lines in front of a full auditorium and I gave him a standing ovation, of course!! Got it all on tape and he said, "mom you went nuts with the pictures!" Too funny but I love my babies!
Then, we went to Dollywood to see the lights and Christmas parade with cousin Zhenya, cousin Avner, Aunt Alisha and Nana. This was also an adventure. Not many pics from this one! Lol.
Last, but not least was Christmas! We attended 4 Christmases, dinners and presents included in all not to include Santa on Christmas morning and too say the least it was good but exhausting! We all got more than we need or deserve!
So here we are counting down to the near year of 2010, wonder what this year will bring? Praying for grace and favor.












No comments:

Post a Comment