My lil fam

My lil fam

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

November a month of Thanks?! Or A month about Bry?











November was a month of parties! For Bry that is! My little man turned the big 4!!! So we celebrated and celebrated and celebrated!

Bry wanted a party with all of his friends and I didn't think we could pull it off but we did, we took the party to Bry! His Mammaw, Nana and I got pizza, balloons and decorations then headed to Bry's mothers day out with Colton tagging along to have a party for him and his friends! We set up the big party scene for Bry to walk into and he was scared, and surprised all at once. Not the reaction I was expecting. However, after the initial shock he was happy as a lark to have us all there for his "real" birthday. The only thing he didn't understand was, where are the presents?! So presents he got. He got a big new transformer (that's totally un-transformable) and Buzz Lightyear. Bry's typical response was, and any 4 years olds, that's it?! He is just like his momma! I had to explain because his birthday was on a weekday, he would have another party on the weekend. Trying to make it to the weekend seemed like eternity for this child! Guess what, he made it and, we partied down! We had pizza, Transformer cookie cake and most importantly he got more presents! Whew, I am partied out for the big #4, wonder what he expects for his 5th birthday, thank the good lord I have a whole year until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment