My lil fam

My lil fam

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Easter 2011

I absolutely love Easter and the celebration of the resurrection of our heavenly father!! I must say just like I do with any other holiday I get carried away. I try really hard to be a minimalist and I guess its just not in me so I get carried away with trying to make sure our outfits coordinate and the kids baskets have to be perfect every year...this year was no different. I began trying to plan these outrageous outfits and then I decided to go more for comfort vs look.


 I must say I was pleasantly pleased at how our outfits turned out! We went to Park West for our service and had an awesome service and then we went to Ray's grandmother for Easter lunch followed by the annual Easter Egg Hunt..which included some cash incentives this year! We had a blast together as unusual. Oh yeah and for the pics this year..epic fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment