My lil fam

My lil fam

Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Babies started school !!!

My baby, big boy started Kindergarten!!! He was so excited to start school. I think I was just as nervous as he was as we where walking into the school but then we saw a lot of kids and parents we both knew and both of us were at ease!
Bryson looked adorable his first day, I may be a little partial! Brinley and Colton wanted to go but their school, mother's day out, hadn't started yet.
Moreover, big brother was proud he was going to big school and happily took pics with Brin. I walked him to class after setting in bus hall with him and honestly he was ready for me to go. Their were no tears, not even from me! Yay, mom! I am very pleased with the school Bryson goes to, it has been an 'Achievement School' three years in a row! Also, I know a lot of people there as well and that helps!




Finally, Brin and Colton started mother's day out. I was really sad and happy at the same time they were going, I guess it finalized the end of summer and also they had graduated to new teachers and classes after you work so hard at building those relationships over the previous year, it is just a little sentimental.

Oh yeah, I think Brin and Colton looked pretty cute too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment