My lil fam

My lil fam

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Memorial Day, park dates, and lake days!!

Memorial Day (water), park dates (water) and lake days (more water)...see a pattern! Its HOT and we are cooling off in the water!!

Yeah, I'm back blogging and usual but moreover again because I skipped from the beach straight to Brinley's bday and forgot a few important events in between! :) I was just excited...

For Memorial Day we had over a few friends and family, cooked out, and set up a water slide. Of course the kids had a blast as well as us!





Normally, we have my mom's pool and my mother in law's pool but they BOTH decided to get new pools. So they tore the pools down at the beginning of summer and didn't get them in til the middle and almost end of summer. I must say we are grateful we have a boat and also that they both got bigger and better pools for us to enjoy! We LOVE the lake and especially this year because we found the best cove and hung out there for hours and let the kids swim, play, and eat all day! I remember the first boat ride of the summer like it was yesterday! We really enjoy water! :)







So we went to the splash pad a few times to help combat the heat too!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment