My lil fam

My lil fam

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Myrtle Beach 2011

We decided we wanted to take a beach trip and go back to the same resort we love so much at Myrtle Beach, Mar Vista Grande! We went with my mother in law and sister in law with a couple other cousins and Aunt that came for just a few nights too. The kids absolutely LOVED it! They keep asking when are we gonna go back?! We met a little boy there that just thought he belonged to me and the kids enjoyed having him to play with. We also hadn't learned how to swim yet, thus I was on my toes since Ray couldn't make this trip due to his work schedule. Trust me I set up camp right beside them and we stayed out and enjoyed the fun in the sun.









What we also love about Myrtle Beach is Broadway at the Beach, we just love to walk and browse stores, eat, pick up treats, and just be tourists! SO the kids HAD to get the tattoos and ice cream!







Can't wait for our beach trip next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment