My lil fam

My lil fam

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Baby Bry turns 5!!

Ok, I have one question, where has the time gone? I have REALLY struggled with the fact that Bry is turning 5! He is so brillant and challenging at the same time but he is my lovie and my friend. Bryson's personality is so much like mine and my sister's that it shocks me! I love this little man so much and can hardly wrap my mind around the fact that he is about to start kindergarten (that will be a whole other day of tears). Enough of my sobbing.

Bryson wanted a "BIG" party for his 5th birthday and we didnt want to go all out and be extreme wasting tons of money on a party...so my mother in law or Mamaw got us the hook up on an inflatable for his party and helped us host it at her church in the gym. Bry wanted a G.I. Joe themed birthday, so thats what he got. Bry got to invite all of his classmates, only 8, and a few more of his close buds for his party. They all had a blast in the bounce house and Bryson ended up with a ton of new toys from this party!





No comments:

Post a Comment