My lil fam

My lil fam

Monday, January 10, 2011

Semi Pro Football Season 2010

 Semi Pro Football Season, kicks off 9 years of Ray playing semi pro football (one year longer than anticipated) After, 2 Championships, 9 all-star teams, All-American linebacker and a ring, I presumed that we (Ray) would have hang it up!!

 However, I absolutely LOVE football and I am Ray's biggest fan! I have only missed 3 games in 9 years, and i was either sick dying or dead, if that tells you anything!? This season we have lost several of our starters from last year and this year has been a rebuilding year, thus making it a hard season to follow...
Moreover, we are in playoffs and of course I am hoping for another championship and a glorious retirement! We better not have a Bret Favre on our hands!!! HA!
                                                  this is one of the pics from back in the day

The coach made the choice to pull the team from the playoffs due to "lack of player commitment".

Moreover, Ray played in another All-Star game and his division won. The game was freezing and we took our kids to it to see daddy play and lets just say they had to leave at half time.

AND He has still yet to RETIRE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment