My lil fam

My lil fam

Monday, January 10, 2011

A Family Mountain Trip 2010

The boys were with the big boys and wouldnt come for a picture
                                                          Breakfast time anyone??
Well for some insane reason, a family get a way to the mountains with 30 people or so sounded fun!?! To say the least it kept me on my toes and I left more tired than I arrived. The trip started out with, "are we there yet", "I need to pee", and "I'm hurn-gay" (in the words of Colton). It took us a while to find the cabin to, due to lack of directions....that's all I will say about trying to get there. However, we did get there and the place was amazingly nice! It was four stories and had an indoor pool in the bottom for the kids, a climbing wall, and all the other amenities that come with a cabin. The only thing I had underestimated was my ability to keep up with all my babies amongst the several families and friends gathered at the cabin, stressful for me to say the least. Not to mention, a loft bed room with over 8pple and the noise traveling up-stairs was not ideal for me getting my little ones to bed in a timely manner....

AS NICE of an idea it was, I was actually more relaxed and happy once we got in the car and was headed home....I just needed my locust of control back! Nevertheless, we did enjoy some of the stuff while we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment