My lil fam

My lil fam

Monday, January 10, 2011

Holy Geez Colton is 3!!!

I cannot believe that my BABY boy is 3!! Oh, how time flies!! Well, Colton and I decided to go and pick out his birthday decorations and he initially wanted a 'Team Umi Zoomy' birthday party and then he wanted a 'Harley' party but finally he choose 'Batman'. SO we bought everything he picked and prepared for a small family get together.
Colton is passionate about motorcycles! He loves real ones, toy ones any kind of motorcycle and Ray wanted to get him a motorcycle for his birthday. After realizing he couldn't have a 'razor' motorcycle because it wasn't age appropriate we opted for a four wheeler or as Colton says "fo-wheewher".


He loved his chainsaw


And goody bags to go
Colton is your typical little boy and strives to be just like Ray and is pretty much a mini-me of Ray! He got tools and trucks for his party and LOVED every second of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment