My lil fam

My lil fam

Monday, January 10, 2011

Easter 2010

Happy Easter
I love Easter, the holiday and its representation of our Heavenly Father rising from the dead for us makes it so beautiful, especially with all the 'new life' on the trees and everything is so pretty and bright! Of course I love the idea of the Easter bunny along with it and hope that the boys believe in it for along time so I can keep making them wonderful baskets! I am pretty goofy about our spring pictures as well, I have to make sure our outfits coordinate and not to be repetitive of colors we have worn before! Ha! I'm a loon!




This year we went to our Easter Service at Parkwest then went to lunch at GG's house like we do every year and just so happened to capture some great pics.

Then, after that we went to Madisonville to see my dad's side of the family and granny. Granny had a tough time at this years gathering and had to go to the hospital for a breathing treatment and some other meds but then was released. Mostly, the kids still got to Easter egg hunt and had a ball doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment