My lil fam

My lil fam

Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Halloween

                                Happy Halloween from my little witch, spiderman and Snake Eyes!

 I really enjoy halloween and try to get the kids to all the fall festivals and activities I can. Some of you may disagree but I don't teach them any of the "evil" that is associated with the holiday and allow them to just enjoy dressing up and getting candy (for me to end up consuming)!!


Ray's family is the greatest family in the whole world, they always plan large family events and Halloween always proves to be great! This year, they decided to set up a small carnival theme and let the kids play games along with our traditional chili dinner and pumpkin carving contest.

We also went to the fall festival at mamaw's church.



Then, we trick or treated on Halloween to wrap up a couple weekends of Halloween festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment