My lil fam

My lil fam

Thursday, January 20, 2011

A December to Remember

This December is one to Remember!! It has been the BEST December I can ever recall!! I was determined to make sure we did anything and everything we could as a family to make sure the kids enjoyed the holiday season and hopefully made some great memories!!

Its the most wonderful time of the year!! One morning Ray and I decided to get up and take the kids to IHOP for breakfast and head up to Bass Pro Shops to see Santa! We had so much fun and the kids behaved so well! We didn't have any major melt downs the whole day!!




We also decided one evening that we wanted to do something and took the kids to Mellow Mushroom and then went to see the lights at Cove Park. The lights at the park were so pretty and we had a lot of fun!

We baked cookies and helped mamaw set up her Christmas tree then played some Wii one evening.

I took the kids to Dollywood with my sister and mom to see the lights the day before Christmas Eve and we got to ride plenty of rides and see the lights. We missed the parade because they were on holiday schedule and the parade started at 7:30, we were on our way to dinner by then!




We decided to take the kids to the mall and finish up last minute shopping. Finally, we got to see Santa and tell him what Colton wanted for Christmas, Bry is terrified of Santa and wouldn't step foot near him. Brinley wasn't too sure about him either until he gave her a cookie then she was perfect! Lol. While at the mall the kids had to ride the train, which I thought was adorable!!


All the activities and memories of December will be treasured in my heart forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment