My lil fam

My lil fam

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bry is my little wise man

Bryson's mother's day out does an annual Christmas performance for the 4yr and 5yr olds and I must say that it is adorable! The kids did exceptional this year considering the kids didn't have a dress rehearsal because school go cancelled for snow when they were supposed to practice.

Bryson loves these performances and does so well with memorizing his lines and movements for his performance! He did so good!!!! He asked me, "are you going to go crazy with the camera?" Ha! Yes, I will always be the kids number #1 fan but they don't understand that yet....give them a few years! :) Bry, Wwas a wise man along with his bud, Wyatt. I think he was just absolutely adorable! I got so choked up in their performance when they sang, 'Happy Birthday Jesus', and he signed to it! I love that they go to a school where they learn about God!





Also, Bry was surprised by his mamaw coming to his performance because he thought she was supposed to be at work. His reaction was priceless.


No comments:

Post a Comment