My lil fam

My lil fam

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I resolve for purpose....

Well, Happy 2011 to you all, or the two people that may read my blog...
This year has already been great (well considering we have had the stomach flu for days and days and days). We all have had it and some of us twice!

To kick off the year, I officially cut back to part-time again and I have such a peace about it! I had made the decision to go full time in September and the pressure for me to hit quota every month and to always give more than I was capable of doing was not a good mixture for me trying to still take care of my three little munchkins, a house and be sane was more than I could pull off. Also, people were seeing the stress on me and letting me know that I needed to do something about it. Finally, after a word from one of my spiritual mother's settled in my spirit I had peace to loose the income and go back to part time because her words will always be with me, "not to miss God on this one!"

SO I am much happier and back to being an overly hands on mom again, which I LOVE!!

This year I resolve for "purpose" and for all that I do to have purpose for God and for my family! I know that through him all things are possible and he can give back to you pressed down shaken together and overflowing so that you cannot contain his blessings. So watch out, I am on a mission to be fullfilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment